Stoker offers various types of draw bench,
automatic draw bench, semi automatic draw bench. The pulling capacity is
up to 125 Tons. Draw Benches are available in single chain pulling system,
with single or double tube loading framing option.
The pulling load is applied to the geometric center of tube, because of
which the breakage of the pointed length of the tube is virtually
eliminated. The high speed return trolley with parallel tube loading system
minimizes the idle time for loading.
These machines are designed to sustain required load.
The drive either through A.C motor with variable frequency arrangement or
through D.C motor with Thyristor Controlled (for speed control). The drive
is coupled to Helical Gear Box and Main Drawing Shaft either directly or
through pinion of bull gear which drives the sprocket wheel and draw bench.
Draw Bench is offered with Complete Automatic Tube Handling Solutions &
Semi Automatic Type Tube Handling System. We also offer Manual Type Tube
Draw Bench is a simple MS fabricated girder 25'/155' long. A trolley with
wheel & hook is mounted on the girder. The trolley has special
arrangement to clamp the rod/tube. In between the girder there is a chain
which moves all along the length of girder & is driven by a reduction
gear box & motor.
- Reduction of diameter or rod/tube or size of strip (width &
- Increasing the internal diameter of tube called (Flaring)
- Shaving the as cast rod from continuous casting
Draw benches are available for single or double rod process simultaneously.
Capacity of Draw Bench
Draw benches are manufactured as per the OD of rod/tube to be drawn &
length of rod/tube required typically draw in dia rod & 20' long.
- Main Shaft is mounted in the Bearing.
- Gear coupling are used to connect drive elements like main shaft,
Gear Box Shaft, and Motor Shaft.
- Main Chain, hook and Sprocket are hardened.
- Idler drum for chain Tensioning.
- Trolley return by Wire rope and pulley arrangement or sprocket driven
- Spherical die holder with 4 points leveling.
- Automatic Tube Loading Stand.
- Pinch roller Type tube Guiding System or Trolley type tube pushing
arrangement for tube loading.
- Double Tube charging by Rotary Drum operated Hydraulic.
- Pneumatic Tube Gripping arrangement.
- Pneumatically Operated Hook Engagement to chain.
- Pneumatically Operated, PLC Controlled Arm for tube discharging.